Starts Monday, May 6th, 2019: 4 Weeks. Welcome to this experiential online course based on The Language of Emotions and Dynamic Emotional Integration®. In this course, you’ll examine the gifts and pitfalls of anger, and learn skills and practices to support you in creating strong empathic boundaries that help you work with anger in healthy, balanced, and respectful ways.
Skills to Help You Make an Ally out of Anger
Join Licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration® Trainer and Consultant, Anchen Texter, for an interactive four-week online training all about the anger family of emotions. This course covers core concepts essential to understanding how emotions work, and delves into the inner workings of anger so that you will come away with a deeper understanding and ability to work with this essential and powerful emotion.
What will you learn?
- What emotions are and how they work in your body, and effective skills and practices to help you work with them instead of against them.
- The importance of being comfortable in your skin; learning about how boundaries work, what they do, how to recognize them, and how to set them in an empathic way.
- The power of having strong boundaries and working with anger in a conscious, empathic way through experiential exercises, personal practice, and live discussion.
- How working with anger can help you to set boundaries in every area of your life, and set the foundation for working consciously with your other emotions.
- The difference between expressing and repressing anger, and the middle way of channeling anger so that it protects you without harming others.
This course is for people who:
- Are new to learning about emotions: We’ll cover foundational principles and practices that are essential for working with all emotions, and we’ll look closely at anger.
- Have a grasp of the foundational concepts and are looking for a deeper understanding of how to work with anger, and who want to add skills and practices to their toolbox.
Length: 4 weeks
Dates: Monday, May 6th to Friday, May 31st, 2019
Learning and Interaction Structure: Reading curriculum, forum discussions, audio files, course PDFs, and one-hour weekly webinars using the Zoom video conferencing program.
Live Zoom Webinar Discussions: These weekly one-hour sessions will be scheduled based on participant availability (these sessions will be recorded if you cannot attend).
Time Commitment: You’ll read the course curriculum and interact in the forum on your own schedule (plan for a minimum of 2-3 hours per week), and you’ll meet with Anchen and your classmates for one hour in the Zoom each week.
No Reviews found for this course.