Starts Monday, April 1st, 2019: 4 Weeks. Welcome to this experiential online course based on The Language of Emotions and Dynamic Emotional Integration®. In this course about the often-misunderstood emotion of shame, you’ll learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy forms of shame.
Harness the Power of Healthy Shame
This experiential online course is designed to help you understand the difference between healthy and unhealthy shame.
With the help of reflective exercises, experiential webinars, and a forum that’s accessible 24/7, this course is designed to give you a greater understanding of your intricate relationship with shame, and tools to help you work with it.
Join dual-licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration® Trainer and Consultant, Anchen Texter, to learn how to truly listen to shame. You’ll learn how to work with supportive, imaginal practices to clear old contracts with shame (and shaming messages!), and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a new relationship with your healthy, indispensable shame.
You will learn:
- The ways in which shame affects every part of your life, whether you know it or not.
- How having too little shame can be as detrimental as having too much.
- How shame interacts with your anger and boundaries, contentment, sadness, fear, and many other emotions.
- How you can change your relationship with shame so that it helps you live a value-driven life of integrity.
- How the 5 Empathic Mindfulness practices can help you work with shame and all of your emotions.
This course is for people who:
- Are new to learning about emotions: We’ll cover foundational principles and practices that are essential for working with all emotions, and we’ll look closely at shame.
- Have a grasp of the foundational concepts and are looking for a deeper understanding of shame, and who want to increase their awareness and skill when working with emotions.
Length: 4 weeks
Dates: Monday, April 1st, to Friday, April 26th, 2019
Learning and Interaction Structure: Curriculum contains written, audio, and video components and PDF downloads, forum discussions, and interactive one-hour weekly webinars using the Zoom video conferencing program.
Live Webinar Discussions: These one-hour sessions (one per course week) will be scheduled based on participant availability (these sessions will be recorded on our private server if you cannot attend).
Time Commitment: You’ll read or watch the course curriculum and interact in the forum on your own schedule (plan for a minimum of two to three hours per week), and you’ll meet with Anchen and your classmates for one hour in the Zoom each week.
No Reviews found for this course.