Starts Monday, June 21st, 2021: 8 weeks. This course is for: Everyone. Emotional Flow will help you learn how to engage gracefully with every emotion you have. In this multimedia course, you’ll explore many ways to bring emotional skills and empathic intelligence to every part of your life.
Becoming Fluent in The Language of Emotions!
8 weeks of self-paced multi-media learning and Forum interactions
Monday, June 21st 2021 to Friday, August 13th, 2021
Your emotions are absolutely essential to every aspect of your intelligence and perception — yet few of us were ever taught how to work with all of them skillfully.
In this self-paced 8-week course, empathy pioneer Karla McLaren brings together findings from sociology, psychology, neuroscience, and her own in-depth empathic work to help you access and flow with every aspect of your emotional life.
This multi-media course will help you learn more about yourself and others, increase your emotional skills, and engage with your emotions in healthy new ways. You can also add 10 hours of Continuing Education Credits for $40 (see below).
In Emotional Flow, you’ll learn how to identify your current areas of emotional skills and challenges. You’ll also learn five core Empathic Mindfulness practices to ground yourself, create healthy boundaries, and free yourself from uncomfortable emotional behaviors.
With this foundation, you’ll be able to engage gracefully with every emotion you have — and you’ll learn effortless ways to bring emotional flow and empathic intelligence to every part of your life.
In the years since Karla wrote The Language of Emotions: What Your Feelings Are Trying to Tell You, she has deepened the practices that can help you welcome the genius inside of each of your emotions.
In Emotional Flow, you’ll utilize multi-media and Forum interactions to create a rich (and fun) learning environment that will support your emotional intelligence and your empathic skills.
What you’ll experience in Emotional Flow
In this self-paced online course, you’ll learn about emotions and empathy through:
- Video learning modules: Karla will introduce you to each session’s topics, explain the fundamental concepts and practices ahead, and guide you through each session.
- Audio guidance: Every session includes audio learning sessions with guided practices, meditations, and in-the-moment strategies for working with intense emotions and situations. You can listen at home or take them with you to listen anywhere.
- Written content: Each session incorporates essential concepts from The Language of Emotions book, plus many expanded insights. If you’re already familiar with the book, you’ll have plenty of further material to discover. If you’re new to this work, you’ll be learning the material in a full-bodied and in-depth format.
- Journaling and self-reflection: Journal questions in each session will help you assess your emotional strengths and challenges, your current obstacles and supports, and your own emotional transformation plan.
- Forum interactions: You’ll be able to write questions in the Forum, to be answered in writing by licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration® Trainer/Consultants and instructors, Sherry Olander, CMT and Jen Nate. (Learn more about Dynamic Emotional Integration®)
- Plus: You’ll be able to archive the entire program in downloadable format — all audio and video sessions and downloads of the written content are yours to use and enjoy at any time.
Length of Course: 8 Weeks
Dates: Monday, June 21st 2021 to Friday, August 13th, 2021
Learning & Interaction Structure: Self-paced multi-media curriculum, online Forum discussions, and private journal assignments.
Time Commitment: You’ll read the course curriculum and interact in the Forum on your own schedule, for a total of 2-3 hours per week.
This Course is Suitable For: Everyone interested in emotions, emotional skills, focused self-awareness, and self-care.
CE Credits are also available for U.S. participants — you can add 10 Continuing Education Credit hours for just $40.
This course is co-sponsored by Cassidy Strategic, who offer 10 CE credits to Psychologists, Social Workers, and Counselors (and in some states to MFTs, Psychoanalysts, Creative Arts Therapists, Chemical Dependency Counselors, Nurses, Dentists, and Educators).Sign up for CE credits with Cassidy Strategic
See the PDF below for specific information.
No Reviews found for this course.